Saturday, September 27, 2008

Interview An Adult

This Interview is my mom.

1. Riding in the car with my mom, playing with the dogs in the backyard and letting my grandmother put sugar on the snow and let us eat it.

2. I played instruments.I was trying to master playing the Clarinet and was trying to learn the to play the Flute and the Trumpet. My life was very structured and Disciplined. The Games I Played Were Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Cards and board games.

3. My mom and sister bought me a Casio(Piano) when I was a kid and I played it everyday so much that one day it blew up while I was playing with it.

4. The most important thing that ever happened to me was when my mom passed away beacasue even though I was already an adult it made me realize that i was actually still a child at heart and it also made me realize that it was time to grow up.

5. I've had way to many to name just one.

No comments: