Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun With Flickr: Photo Storytelling


You think I'm a freak, right? But there's a very good explanation for this. It all Started when I was sitting in my room and thought to myself and said" I should grow a beard". I went to my fathers room while he was in the bathroom. I looked through his closet and found a cream that says" Need Some Hair". I took it with me to my room and rubbed it on my chin. It says" rub a little bit of it on the spot you want to grow hair. I rubbed a little to much on my chin and the hair began to grow in about 5 minutes. I was happy but then realized it has grown to much it grew so much I got tangled and wrapped up in it. That is how this all happened.

1 comment:

llahana188 said...

That's hilarious MDavila! Tell me where I can get some of that cream-- Mr. Lahana doesn't have as much hair as he used to...