Thursday, December 4, 2008

LL Cool J: ELA project

Have you seen LL Cool J's Rap videos or even singing videos? Have you seen any of the award ceremonies when LL Cool J got a award. Have you ever Seen his beautiful family. I think he has a great life. I am about to tell you some of my opinions on LL Cool J with supporting details why I think so.

One Reason LL Cool J is a great rapper\singer is because he won many awards. For Example: He won a grammy award for the song "Mama Said Knock You Out" In 1991.

Two Reasons you can tell LL Cool J is rich is because he live in a mansion and has millions of dollars. For Example: "I drove my family home in my brand new Buick".

One Reason LL Cool J has a great life is because is because he has a great family with lots of money to spend on them. For Example: "I have some beautiful children and my lovely wife Simone."

Thats some of my reasons why I think he has a great life.

No comments: