Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nasty Concoction

If I could mix 3 nasty things to give to someone to eat I would mix Jelly, Tomatoes sauce and French Fries. I would blend it and put it on a sandwich. I would lie tell them its a surprise. They would eat it and I would wait until they are finished eating and then tell them what it is. But to not make it obvious I would eat a sandwich to. I would eat a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich.
They would get mad but then we all eat another sandwich but this time they watch me make it.

#Bonus

 The weirdest game I played when i were a kid was called" Pirate Ship". You have 2 basketballs and you throw them if one person misses a catch and they don't get ahold of the ball in five seconds they get Out. You get 3 chances to go O.U.T. If you get O.U.T You are out. If the balls hit each other you have to catch your ball to avoid getting out. Thats the weird game I used to play when I was a kid.

No comments: